No matter what insurance provider you have, you can receive psychiatric treatment at Psychiatric & Counseling Associates (PCA). The cost of your treatment depends on whether you are self-pay (“fee for service”) or whether you have insurance that is accepted by your practitioner at PCA (your insurance policy will determine your co-pay and/or deductible amounts).
Please check with your insurance company to make sure our office and/or provider are listed in your network, and determine whether a pre-authorization is required for your initial exam (and note this when you fill out your initial paperwork). Please note: Our office does not accept assignment for any Medicare or Medicaid plans; for these plans, your treatment services must be paid at the time of service. We cannot bill Medicare or Medicaid. Please check with your insurance company to make sure our office and/or provider is listed in your network and if a pre-authorization is required for coverage of your initial exam. Here are the insurance companies I currently accept:
- Aetna (Value Options and Adventist plans are processed Out of Network)
- Assurant Health (Please check with your insurance company to make sure mental health is covered.)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield / New Directions
- Cigna/Cigna Behavioral Health (unless Health Spring Medicare Advantage Network)
- First Health
- Humana (No Medicare plans)