- Karl Menninger School of Psychiatry 1990 – 1993 PGY-2 to PGY-4
- University of Kansas Department of Psychiatry 1989 – 1990 PGY-1
- University of Kansas School of Medicine 1985 – 1989 M.D.
- University of Kansas, Lawrence, KS 1984 – 1985 B.A. Psychology
- University of Kansas, Lawrence, KS 1977 – 1980 B.A. English
- Private Practice of Psychiatry: August 1999 to present.
- Co-owner Psychiatric & Counseling Associates
- Providing diagnostic and assessment services, medication and psychotherapy
- Shawnee Mission Medical Center privileges from March 2000 to June 2005
- Prison Health Services, Inc. at Lansing Prison November 1999 to March 2000
- Lawrence Memorial Hospital privileges from December 1994 to March 1999
- Chairman, Department of Psychiatry: January 1996 to December 1998
- Bert Nash CMHC Staff Psychiatrist: July 1994 to August 1999
- Topeka State Hospital Staff Psychiatrist: July 1993 to June 1994
Professional Memberships ·
- American Psychiatric Association
- State of Kansas Medical License: Current until July 2011
- Board Certified by American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology January 1997 : Certificate # 43411. Recertified January 2007.
- DEA License: Valid through 2014
- National Board of Medical Examiners Certified: Parts I, II, III